A Phase 1 Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Immunoregulatory Activity of Urelumab (BMS-663513) in Subjects with Advanced and/or Metastatic Solid Tumors and Relapsed/Refractory B-cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (B-NHL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Urelumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 18 Oct 2016 Results of integrated safety and preliminary pharmacodynamic data analysis from this and other two studies (n=346) published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 09 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.