A 26-Week Randomized, Double-Blinded, Active Controlled Study Comparing the Safety of Mometasone Furoate/Formoterol Fumarate MDI Fixed Dose Combination Versus Mometasone Furoate MDI Monotherapy in Adolescents and Adults With Persistent Asthma (Protocol No. P06241 Also Known as P202)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone/formoterol (Primary) ; Mometasone
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SPIRO
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 16 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Nov 2016 This trial has been completed in Slovakia (End date:2016-10-11) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 27 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.