Sorafenib Plus Capecitabine (SorCape) in Previously Treated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SorCape
- 07 Jun 2016 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 24 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.