A Randomized Study of Once Daily Fludarabine-Clofarabine Versus Fludarabine Alone Combined With Intervenous Busulfan Followed by Allogeneic Hemopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Busulfan; Fludarabine; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.