An Open-label, Single-sequence, Four-treatment Period Study to Evaluate Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Interactions Between E5501 and Verapamil, and E5501 and Cyclosporine, Known P-glycoprotein Inhibitors in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Avatrombopag (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Verapamil
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Ischaemic heart disorders; Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia; Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Supraventricular tachycardia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 18 May 2012 Actual patient number 36 added according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.