Phase II Clinical Trial of Neoadjuvant Treatment With Zolendronic Acid Plus Anthracycline and Taxane in Locally Advanced Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin; Trastuzumab
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZoNantax
- 04 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 04 Mar 2013 The antineoplastic regimen was changed to include cyclophosphamide instead of fluorouracil, the duration of zolendronic acid was changed from from 6 to 8 cycles, and other durations were changed from 3 to 4 cycles, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.