A Phase III, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MK-0431A (A Fixed-Dose Combination Tablet of Sitagliptin and Metformin) in Pediatric Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus With Inadequate Glycemic Control on Metformin Therapy (Alone or in Combination With Insulin)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Metformin/sitagliptin (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 23 Aug 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Bulgaria.
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 27 Sep 2018 to 23 Jan 2020.
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Sep 2018 to 23 Jan 2020.