Study to Evaluate the Activity and Tolerability of Lopinavir/Ritonavir and Lamivudine Bitherapy Instead of a Triple Therapy That Includes Lopinavir/Ritonavir and Lamivudine or Emtricitabine in HIV Patients With Viral Suppression: Controlled Clinical Trial, Open Label, Randomized, of 48 Weeks of Follow-up.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine; Lamivudine; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OLE
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 May 2016 Results of substudy of body composition and bone mineral density (OLE-LIP) published in the HIV Clinical Trials
- 21 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 8 Aug 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.