A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Parallel-group, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneous TAK-361S, 3 dosage levels in the Prevention of Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus, and Poliomyelitis in Healthy Pediatric Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 361S (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 02 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a Takeda media release.
- 02 Feb 2015 Takeda has voluntary discontinued the development of TAK-361S, according to a media release.
- 19 Nov 2011 New trial record