Immunogenicity and Safety Study of a Three-Dose BioThrax Regimen for Post-Exposure Prophylaxis in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Anthrax vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Anthrax
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Emergent BioSolutions
- 24 Nov 2015 According to Emergent BioSolutions media release, BioThrax (Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed) received supplemental Biologics License from U.S FDA
- 23 Nov 2015 According to the FDA media release, BioThrax is the first vaccine approved on the basis of Animal Rule.
- 23 Nov 2015 According to the FDA media release, BioThrax (Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed) received approval from U.S. FDA for a new indication, to prevent disease following suspected or confirmed exposure to Bacillus anthracis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History