A Single-Dose, Open-Label, Randomized, Three-Way Crossover Study of the Comparative Bioavailability of TNX-102 2.4 mg and Cyclobenzaprine 5 mg Tablets and of the Effect of Food on the Pharmacokinetics of TNX-102 in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclobenzaprine (Primary)
- Indications Fibromyalgia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Tonix Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 14 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Dec 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History