A multicentre, randomised trial of bendamustine in combination with rituximab versus R-CHOP in patients with frontline low-grade B-Cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma or mantle cell lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisolone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in a SymBio media release.
- 07 Jan 2013 This trial was ongoing in January 2013, according to a SymBio Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 21 Nov 2011 New trial record