A Single Center Phase II Trial of Vemurafenib (R05185426) in Poor Performance Status Patients With Unresectable Locally Advanced or Metastatic Melanoma Harboring a V600E/K Mutation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2012 Inclusion and exclusion criteria amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2012 New source identified and integrated (Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center).