Pharmacokinetic trial of three new rifaximin formulations for the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rifaximin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Crohn's disease; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Intestinal infections; Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Salix Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed, based on information in a Salix Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 28 Feb 2013 This study progressed during the fourth quarter of 2012, according to a Salix Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 22 Nov 2011 New trial record