Evaluation of Factors Influencing Use of RoActemra as Monotherapy in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients in a Real Life Setting - ACT SOLO
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACT-SOLO
- Sponsors Roche
- 08 Nov 2017 Results of pooled analysis from SPARE-1 and Act-solo studies assessing factors influencing the use of TCZ in Mono or in combination with DMARDs (Combo) in real-life practice in RA patients, were presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 12 Oct 2017 Results (n=884) of pooled analysis from SPARE-1 and Act-solo studies, presented at the 20th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of pooled analysis (n=1494) of three observational studies (PEPS, Spare-1 and Act-solo), presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.