Ipilimumab and Gemcitabine for Advanced Pancreas Cancer: A Phase Ib Study.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2016 Results (n=16) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 21 Mar 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 28 to 21, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Apr 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.