A Phase 2, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Multicenter Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Transplantation of Autologous Mesenchymal Stem Cells Secreting Neurotrophic Factors (MSC-NTF) in Patients With ALS
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Neurotrophic factor producing mesenchymal stem cell therapy BrainStorm Cell therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics
- 01 May 2017 According to a Brainstorm Cell therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at International Society for Cellular Therapy Annual Conference (ISCT) 2017.
- 14 Dec 2016 According to a Brainstorm Cell therapeutics media release, data from this trial were presented at the 27th International Symposium on ALS/MND 2016.
- 14 Dec 2016 Results published in a Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History