Efficacy and Safety Comparison of Adapalene 0.1% / Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% Gel Associated With 200 mg Doxycycline Capsules Versus Vehicle Gel Associated With Isotretinoin Capsules in the Treatment of Severe Acne.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Adapalene/benzoyl peroxide (Primary) ; Doxycycline; Isotretinoin
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POWER
- Sponsors Galderma
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2013 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Jul 2013.
- 10 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History