Lenalidomide, Adriamycin, Dexamethasone (RAD) Versus Lenalidomide, Bortezomib, Dexamethasone (VRD) for Induction in Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma followed by Response-adapted Consolidation and Lenalidomide Maintenance - A Randomized Multicenter Phase III Trial by Deutsche Studiengruppe Multiples Myelom (DSMM XIV).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint (Post induction CR rate for the initial study phase) has been met, as per results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History