Study to Investigate the Effectiveness of Different Single Oral Doses of BAY94-8862 on Natriuresis After Administration of 0.5 mg Fludrocortisone (Astonin H) With 50 mg Eplerenone (Inspra) as Active Control in Healthy Male Subjects in a Randomized, Single-blind, Placebo-controlled, Combined 3-fold Crossover and Parallel-group Design.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Finerenone (Primary) ; Eplerenone; Fludrocortisone
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Dec 2015 Trial focus has been changed from only Pharmacodynamics to both Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics.
- 07 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 85th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 22 Nov 2011 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History