A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Treatment With Repeat Doses of Inhaled RV568 in Patients With COPD.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs RV 568 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors RespiVert
- 11 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 02 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History