SAS115359, a Safety and Efficacy Study of Inhaled Fluticasone Propionate/Salmeterol Combination Versus Inhaled Fluticasone Propionate in the Treatment of Adolescent and Adult Subjects With Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AUSTRI
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Mar 2016 Results presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- 27 Oct 2015 Results published in a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 24 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.