Efficacy of tocalizumab monotherapy in rheumatoid arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Adalimumab; Infliximab; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms T-BONE
- 23 Nov 2011 New trial record
- 09 Nov 2011 Primary endpoint 'Femoral-neck-bone-mineral-density' has been met according to results presented at the ARH/ARHP.
- 09 Nov 2011 Primary endpoint 'Lumbar-spine-bone-mineral-density' has been met according to results presented at the ARH/ARHP.