A Phase 2a Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of LiRIS in Women With Interstitial Cystitis Followed by an Open Label Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lidocaine (Primary)
- Indications Interstitial cystitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 03 Apr 2013 According to a media release from TARIS, funding has been secured and phase 2 development of LiRIS will resume.
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.