A Phase III, randomized, double-blind trial to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of TMC435 vs. telaprevir, both in combination with PegIFNα-2a and ribavirin, in chronic hepatitis C genotype-1 infected subjects who were null or partial responders to prior PegIFNα and ribavirin therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Simeprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin; Telaprevir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTAIN
- Sponsors Janssen R&D Ireland; Tibotec Inc
- 10 Oct 2014 Additional data in European and Israeli patients were presented at the Viral Hepatitis Congress (VHC).
- 12 May 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Mar 2014 Results have been reported in a Medivir AB media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History