A Phase II Trial of Sequential SGN-35 Therapy With Adriamycin, Vinblastine, and Dacarbazine (S-AVD) for Older Patients With Untreated Hodgkin Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Dacarbazine; Doxorubicin; Vinblastine
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Jun 2015 Initial results from this study were presented at the 13th International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma, according to a Seattle Genetics media release.
- 11 Oct 2013 The trial has re-initiated enrolment with an amendment to include monitoring of pancreatic enzymes as well as an exclusion criterion for prior history of pancreatitis according to a Seattle Genetics media release.