An Open-Label, Two Part, Phase I/II Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Clinical Activity of the MEK Inhibitor GSK1120212 in Combination With the AKT Inhibitor GSK2110183 in Subjects With Solid Tumors and Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Afuresertib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Liver cancer; Malignant melanoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.