A Phase II Study of Photodynamic Therapy With LEVULAN(R) Topical Solution + Blue Light Versus LEVULAN(R) Topical Solution Vehicle + Blue Light Using Spot and Broad Area Application and Incubation Times of 1, 2 and 3 Hours for the Treatment of Multiple Actinic Keratoses on the Face or Scalp.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aminolevulinic acid (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2012 Top-line results are expected by the end of 2012 as reported by DUSA Pharmaceuticals.