An Open-label, Non-comparative, Multi-centre Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Bicalutamide When Used in Combination With Anastrozole for the Treatment of Gonadotropin-independent Precocious Puberty in Boys With Testotoxicosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bicalutamide (Primary) ; Anastrozole
- Indications Precocious puberty
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BATT
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 11 Aug 2017 to 11 Dec 2017.
- 22 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients is 20 as reported by EudraCT record.
- 22 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2004-000384-10).