Plasmonic Photothermal and Stem Cell Therapy of Atherosclerosis With The Use of Gold Nanoparticles With Iron Oxide-Silica Shells Versus Stenting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Stem cell therapies
- Indications Angina pectoris; Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NANOM-PCI
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Dec 2011 to Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.