DOVIGIST: Phase II Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Dovitinib (TKI258) in Patients With Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors Refractory and/or Intolerant to Imatinib.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dovitinib (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DoviGIST
- Sponsors Novare Pharmaceuticals; Novartis
- 29 Aug 2017 Results assessing antitumour activity of dovitinib as second line treatment, published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 01 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jul 2014.