A Phase 2, Randomized Study of Bortezomib/Dexamethasone With or Without Elotuzumab in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Elotuzumab (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 15 Jan 2018 Results of pooled data from five trials assessing role of elotuzumab in the treatment of relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma, were published in the American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy.
- 01 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History