A Phase 3b, Single-Center, Open-label Study to Assess the Safety of Novartis Meningococcal B Recombinant Vaccine When Administered at a 0, 2-Month Schedule in Healthy At-risk Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections; Meningococcal meningitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 01 Dec 2014 Status changed from suspended to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Aug 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2011-003694-29).