A Phase III Randomized Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of the Co-administration of Sitagliptin and Atorvastatin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus With Inadequate Glycemic Control on Metformin Monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Atorvastatin; Glimepiride; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.