Contraceptive vaginal ring releasing etonogestrel and ethinylestradiol (NuvaRing): Cycle control, acceptability and tolerability study in Indian women.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/etonogestrel (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 09 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 25 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.