Evaluation of the Potential Action of Coagulation Factors Concentrates in the Reversal of the Antithrombotic Action of New Oral Anticoagulants: Studies ex Vivo in Blood Samples From Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Atrial fibrillation; Cardiovascular disorders; Deep vein thrombosis; Embolism; Pulmonary embolism; Stroke; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms REVANT
- 09 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.