A 12-Week Dose-ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Fluticasone Propionate DPI Administered Twice Daily Compared With Placebo in Adolescent and Adult Subjects With Persistent Asthma Uncontrolled on Non-steroidal Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 15 May 2015 According to a Teva Pharmaceuticals industries media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 2015 Annual International Meeting of the American Thoracic Society.
- 21 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.