A Randomized Double-blind Multiple-dose Placebo-controlled Trial to Establish the Efficacy of QBX258 (Combination of VAK694 and QAX576) in Asthma That is Inadequately Controlled With Inhaled Corticosteroids and Long Acting Beta Agonists.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dectrekumab/VAK-694 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 08 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.