Phase I/II Study of Trastuzumab in Combination With AMG 479, A Fully Human Monoclonal Antibody Against Insulin-Like Growth Factor Type 1 Receptor (IGF-1R), in Patients With HER-2 Overexpressing Metastatic Breast Cancer Progressing on Trastuzumab-Based or Lapatinib-based Therapy
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ganitumab; Trastuzumab
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Oct 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 May 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.