A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of GS-6624 Combined With FOLFIRI as Second Line Treatment for Metastatic KRAS or BRAF Mutant Colorectal Adenocarcinoma That Has Progressed Following a First Line Oxaliplatin- and Fluoropyrimidine-Containing Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Simtuzumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 02 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint, Progression free survival has not been met as per the results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology .
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History