A Phase I, Dose-escalation Trial of Rituxan and Bendamustine in Combination With Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, PCI-32765, in Patients With Relapsed Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, or Indolent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Oct 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.