A Phase Ia, Single-Center, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Single Ascending-Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Immunogenicity of Subcutaneous MCAF5352A in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Afasevikumab (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2012 Planned end changed from Jul 2012 to Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 10 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.