A Multi-center, Randomized, Active Controlled, Double-blind, Parallel Group Comparison Study and Subsequent Open-label Study of GSK548470 in Patients With Compensated Chronic Hepatitis B Untreated With Nucleic Acid Analogue.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Entecavir
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 11 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2011 Official title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History