A Phase II Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Combined Treatment With Ipilimumab and Intratumoral Interleukin-2 in Pretreated Patients With Stage IV Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Interleukin-2
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Feb 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.