A Phase 1b Randomized Double-Blind Clinical Trial to Examine Whether Polytopic Administration of VRC rAd5 Gag-pol/Env A/B/C Vaccine Enhances HIV-Specific Cellular Immune Responses in Humans.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs VRC-HIVADV014-00-VP (Primary) ; VRC HIVADV052 00 VP; VRC HIVADV054 00 VP; VRC-HIVADV038-00-VP; VRC-HIVADV053-00-VP
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.