Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Single Rising Oral Doses of BI 144807 Powder in Bottle (1 to 1200 mg) in Healthy Male Volunteers in a Randomised, Single-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs BI 144807 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Oct 2013 Actual initiation date changed from Oct 2011 to Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2012 Actual patient number added 74 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.