A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of TAK-875 25 mg and 50 mg Compared to Glimepiride When Used in Combination With Metformin in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fasiglifam (Primary) ; Glimepiride; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 27 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as reported by a Takeda media release.
- 12 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network; 12830).