Impact of Raltegravir Intensification on HIV-1-infected Subjects With Complete Viral Suppression Under Monotherapy With Protease Inhibitors. A 24-week Open-label, Proof-of-concept Pilot Clinical Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Darunavir; Lopinavir/ritonavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RIPIM
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.