Bevacizumab With Pelvic Radiotherapy And Primary Chemotherapy in Patients With Poor-Risk Rectal Cancer: the BRANCH Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Levofolinic acid; Oxaliplatin; Raltitrexed
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRANCH
- 27 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Mar 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 27 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2011 Planned number of patients changed from 46 to NULL.