Randomized, Open-label, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Effect of Genetic Polymorphism on Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Interactions of Clopidogrel and Cilostazol in Korean Healthy Adult Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cilostazol (Primary) ; Clopidogrel (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Angina pectoris; Arterial occlusive disorders; Atherosclerosis; Cardiovascular disorders; Intermittent claudication; Ischaemic heart disorders; Myocardial infarction; Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders; Stroke
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 09 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 114th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (Korean Clinical Trials Register KCT0000443).
- 06 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by Korean Clinical Trials Register record.